13 September 2008

How MEN just get away!

It’s amazing how some men BURY themselves in work absolutely oblivious of environment around. By environment, I mean more of social environment. They’re bestowed with the art of shutting out! They can get so self obsessed that ugh! A tsunami won’t move them.

Like it’s just so amazing how they FORGET for however long their buried in their work and for a much long time after, their near and dear ones!

Here’s a typical scenario:

Girl 1
**last night** 00.17

Girl 1
**last night** 00.23

Girl 1
**last night** 01.04

Girl 1
**this morning** 05.43

Girl 2
**this morning** 08.30

Girl 1
**this morning** 09.23

Girl 2
**this morning** 11.05

Girl 3
**this afternoon** 12.55

Girl 1
**this afternoon ** 14.00

Boy 1
**this evening** 14.25

Girl 1
**this evening** 15.59

Girl 2
**this evening ** 17.46

Girl 1
**this evening** 17.53

Girl 2
**this evening** 19.23

Girl 1
**this evening** 20.20

Girl 2
**this evening** 21.47

16 missed calls
Cell phone log, that.

And this ridiculous man finally calls back…. The women, especially Girl 1 who’s utterly frustrated, devastated, broke, miserable, angry, cry-ish, weep-ish, wail-ish, tear-ish, blubber-ish, bawl-ish, sob-ish, wimper-ish (yea I know all of these ish’s mean the same. I used the thesauraus)…. You get the point don’t you? If you’re a girl reading this, you’ve probably been in this situation 'n' number of times. And if you’re a guy, heck. I can see those ugly grins.

Yea so where was I? The man. The 16 missed calls man. He calls back…. (btw, NOT all men return calls. Even if it is 25097 missed calls, it might still go unnoticed).

Boy: “heyyyyyyyyyyy ^^girl1^^”
Girl: “why haven’t you been picking up my calls? I’ve been so worried. Is everything okay?....................................**sobs ecstatically** OR **puts up price** OR **vennnnnntttss frustration**
Boy: “blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah”
Girl: “Okay... I’m sorry. Take care. Eat on time, ^^boy^^… Please take care..”



HUH? I mean really… HUH?????!!!!!!!!
The blah’s that this boy spoke…. I don’t even want to mention! They range from flattery to oh-i-was-EXTREMELY-busy-and-haven’t-eaten-all-day stories to contingency-stories which you HAVE to believe…. Any more tactics? I can’t think of allll of them now!

There’s this boy I know who uses a new one on me:
Ignores calls, text messages on phone, emails, messages through friends, a thousand hi-pings on gtalk and all of the communication channels possible! And when he has seen too much of my vain attempts at reaching him, **ping** comes the much awaited **ping**!

Here’s a glimpse at how this strategy works:
Boy: heya!
Me: hey ^^boy^^
Boy: very busy you have become…
does not answer my calls…
reply to my messages…
eat out with me…
spend time with me…
etc.. etc…
has all the fun in coimbatore…
meano meano…
grows fat and returns…
and keeps falling all over the place!!!
but she’s the bestest!!
Me: okay yea. Your mission accomplished.
You made me smile :)
Boy: **evil grins**
Me: but that DOES NOT mean you don’t see me for the next 500 days or ignore my call
Boy: :) :)



**eyes popping out**
Well, this conversation ain’t lame. He isn’t lame, neither am I. It’s just the WAYYYYY they say it. Ridiculously charming. Adorably annoying. Cheekly cuddly.
And how we melt like useless sponges and forget all the waiting and unattended calls!

And in this case, this boy very conveniently transferred ownership of all of HIS evil deeds onto me! And very sweetly, that! How convenient! I should've recorded these conversations and attached them as audiofiles here! Grrr....


Freakin MEN! How easily you get away! Asses! I feel like poking all of your bums with needle.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

**Sigh**
But we will always love you :)



Disclaimer – I’m NOT the Girl1 or Girl2 or Girl3 registered in the 16 missed calls man's log. And this man holds no real resemblance to anyone in my life.
Reiterating: Characters Girl1,2,3 and the 16 missed calls man are FICTIOUS.
No offense meant, hope none taken!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm....

You may feel boys are telling stories ..... to so and so girls....

But why don u try to understand them..... they are really not so free to receive all the calls.... ;) when they are not in a mood to talk......lol

Unbiased Opinionz said...

Fictitious eh? *GRINS*