22 June 2007

Buzzzzzzzz........

I wish I were a bee…
Like a nice chrome yellow bumble-bee…
I dunno if I’d sting and all..
But yeah, I’d love to manufacture honey.
Maybe even sell it to dabur.
So that they can add all that they add and sell it in bottles.
With my picture on it.
But I’m a fat bumble bee. With dimples.
So they should just put my picture.
And mention – “Source: this pretty bumbee called Harini”

How’d I go about manufacturing honey?
I’ll first fly all around…
Chennai Bangalore everywhere..
I’ll go to Singapore also. And meet some bee friends of mine there..
Yeah, so I’ll pick a pretty garden..
With many color color flowers.
Pink. Purple. Red. Pink..
I’ll go flower-hopping..
I’ll dance tra-la-la-la… and sing aloud…
All flowers around are jus gonna watch my performance in awe
They’ll all call me to their home..
And I’ll dance and sing for all of them..
Special bum-dance for certain extra nice flowers I’ll do..
And I’ll go to my home with loads of nectar.
All my baby bees would be waiting for me..
So would my hubby bee..
I’ll give him a hug… and put them all to sleep.
But God made me a queen bee.
So I have to work. Tirelessly.
I’ll store all the nectar in my hood.
And then call dabur boys.
I wont let them burn us up.
I’ll jus give them my honey generously.
cos’ they’re making me famous
By putting my picture on their bottles
that reads – Source: “this pretty bumbee called Harini”

9 comments:

sparrow said...

hey bee!!! its cute:)
hmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

hehe, cute one :)

Nisha said...

yamma....crackpot u are only!!! :-D
loosu kuppi....

Am I Who said...

@sparrow
:)

@ice
:D

@nisi
yeayea. i am! :P

Smruthi Rajagopalan said...

lol..ure such a cute child.. :)

Unbiased Opinionz said...

oi.. whats this all bout ya?

oh but u can come here anytime ya...i have been tellin u everyone...come as urself...or in bee form... however ..ehhe

Unknown said...

i LOVE your blog!!! its like the cute babblings of a three year old with more than her share of CS!!

- Ubiquitous - said...

You know what Harini - just let it bee! :D

Am I Who said...

@smru
:) :)

@shooti
was jus wondering, if i knock at your door as harini bee! nice no? really.. i mean like really.... :)

@akx
gee.... i love babbling! :)

@reyn
:P